Food Processing Laborer Is Needed in Canada.
There is a right package available for the right candidate. Other exclusive benefits will be offered under Canadian labor law.
Food Processing Laborer
10 Job Vacancies
Full Time & Seasonal
Nationality doesn’t matter for this job position.
$15.37 per hour
40 hours per week
Required Education & Experience:
No degree, certificate or diploma but he must have enough experience in relevant field
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Packing of goods in bags, containers, and boxes
- Unload the processing machines
- Clean the machinery and working area immediately
- Identify the product faults by checking them
- Transport the raw material and finished goods
Work Site Environment:
- Food safety/handling skills
He must owe transportation.
Work Conditions & Personal Suitability:
- Capable of working under pressure
- A positive attitude person
- Able to handle 23 kg weight
- Able to differentiate between colors
- Flexible Hours
Job City & Location:
Job Advertisement Date:
08 February 2020
16 February 2020
This site is just for job information and data sharing a purpose. It brings together both employer and job seekers. This website is not offering/providing any visa documents. The job is taken from Canada’s official government website.