Food & Beverage Processing Supervisor Jobs in Canada.
The management is providing the best salary and other benefits as per Canada law. It is a fantastic job because all the nationals may apply. There is no gender specification.
Food & Beverage Processing Supervisor
The position holder performs almost all types of factory activities. He also provides the necessary schedule working. He helps out to do planning for the latest achievements.
- Suggest the different suitable ways to improve the production level
- Plan the methods and strategies to meet work goals and necessary schedules
- Provide essential assistance to other co-workers
- Identify and evaluate the prevent hazards
- Train the new staff while performing the duty
- Also, prepare and review other production report stuff
- Implement the safety rules for the food products
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Honest & hardworking
- Must have good health and character
- Physically demanded
$14.05 – $17 per Hour
46 -48 Hours Per Week
Group Insurance Benefit
Work Site Environment:
Odors & Dusty
Full Time & Permanent
Secondary High School Graduation Certificate
02-year experience less than 03 years
Food & Vegetable Processing Establishment
Job City & Location:
741 CENTRAL STREET, CENTREVILLE, NB E7K 2M4
Job Posting Date:
16 October 2019
14 November 2019
This website is just an information-sharing platform for the both employer and job seeker. It is not offering or providing any visa permit. This job advertisement is obtained from a newspaper and the official government website.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates and other job seekers may forward their CVs at